April was another month full of improvements and refinements for the Hubb platform! Here are some of the highlights:
First, we made a ton of improvements to the login process, making it simpler, easier and faster.
- We created an entirely new login page and styled it all pretty so it looks like the event pages in Hubb.
- Trying to login with an incorrect username or password? The login page will now let you know.
- Need to reset your password? You can now do it directly from the login page on Hubb and the mobile web app.
- We implemented Single Sign On to save you time. Now you only need to login once to gain access to both Hubb and the API.
We've made other improvements in April, including...
- Downloading the event sessions report? You'll now get speaker biographies as well.
- Track owners can now easily email only the speakers in their respective tracks
- The custom email feature has been further refined and made more flexible
- The Session Details tab has been improved, and you can now directly access speaker profiles from it
- It's easier for users to filter and search your sponsors and exhibitors.
Have an idea for how we can improve Hubb, or a feature you'd like to see? Let us know!