We know that during times like these you need to gather as much information as possible in order to stay informed and make the right decisions for your organization and in relation to your events. We've put together this page as a helpful resource to guide you to the relevant information on COVID-19 and the events industry.
PCMA / CEMA Webinar Series
- Tuesday, March 10, 3:30 p.m. CT — Get the Facts on COVID-19 with Dr. Robin Patel, Mayo Clinic
- Thursday, March 12, 1 p.m. CT — Is Your Event Covered in a Crisis Situation? - Barbara Dunn, Esq., Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Tuesday, March 17, 1 p.m. CT — Crisis Contract Preparedness for Suppliers - Lisa Devlin, Esq., Devlin Law Firm P.C.
- Thursday, March 19, 1 p.m. CT — Lessons Learned from Toronto’s 2003 SARS Outbreak - Sherrif Karamat and Bruce MacMillan, PCMA
- PCMA COVID-19 Page
- EIC COVID-19 Page
- UFI COVID-19 Industry Damage Assessment
- CDC COVID-19 Page – General
- CDC COVID-19 Page – Event Guidelines
- Monitor Event Cancellation on Is It Cancelled?
- STAT’s guide to health care conferences disrupted by the coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Travel Industry Resource Page
Corona Virus & The Events Industry
- 5 Key Insights for Leading Your Organization Through the COVID-19 Outbreak
- COVID-19 and Events: What to Consider
- The Latest Meetings Industry Statements, Resources and Responses to Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: A Guide for the Event Industry
- Amid Coronavirus Fears, Startups Rethink the Virtual Conference